Department of Labor: Veterans’ Employment and Training Services.
This web site is designed to provide separating Service members access to their Verification of Military Experience & Training (VMET) documents, their completed Transition GPS Sessions, their Preseparation Counseling Checklist (DD2648/-1), and their Individual Transition Plan (ITP) Checklist (DD2958).
- Learn about the new Transition GPS (Goals, Plans, Success) curriculum
- Determine how and where to start preparing for their transition to civilian life
- Discover a host of online resources regarding VA benefits, financial planning assistance, and assessing and documenting their skills for transition to civilian life
Capacity Builders help transitioning service members in bringing communities together which collaborate and coordinate services to support employment, education, health and other issues of importance to promote reintegration and success in civilian, family and community life.
- Brings attention to the unique needs and strength of America’s military families.
- Inspires, educates, and sparks action from all sectors of our society
- Creates greater connections between the American public and the military.
Dixon Center is focused on three critical areas – access to heath care, meaningful employment and education.
Easter Seals offers military and Veterans systems of care with viable options to support and augment reintegration.
ACP is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting veterans in their transition from the armed services to the civilian workforce through the help of business professionals nationwide.
Excelsior College Career Center
Talk with a professional career counselor for personal and interactive guidance on career topics.